Today, I feel happy! Not sure why—and after coming out of a long, sad spell, I am just thrilled to feel this way! Starting last night, I have just felt like doing the Happy Dance! This morning, I have been blog surfing, which has added to my happy feelings and given me ideas for things to write about. On Zazazu's blog, she writes about lists and how she loves them. A few of my other favorites-of-the-moment, like Days at Buttermilk Cottage and some others had a grouping/listing theme today. So, here is my Happy Dance list today:
- Starting the Artist's Way group
- October starting—it's my birthday month, and I've always felt like it is just the most beautiful month of the year
- Turning leaves—red, orange, gold, gorgeous
- Warm air with a crisp edge
- My granddaughter sewing and loving it
- Feeling the stirring of fresh beginnings
- Reading blogs—they feel like interactive magazines or letters from pen pals
- Revival meetings at our church this week—Brother Danny Whetstone is an amazing preacher!
- My African violet that started blooming after I had given up on it
- Reading about people restoring decrepit old houses and turning them into warm, welcoming homes
- Vintage stuff
- My growing collection of woven picnic baskets
- Actually getting something written that I can post—and then posting it!
Hope you have a Happy Day!