Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Artist's Way Group

I was reading Rebecca's blog, Voyage of DISCOVERy the other day and found a link to a new on-line group that is going to work through The Artist’s Way beginning 10/1. I am so excited about this. I have wanted to do this with a group and I’ve always missed out. And when I try to work through the book on my own, I tend to fizzle out after a few weeks.

For those who aren’t familiar with The Artist’s Way, it is a book by Julia Cameron. She outlines a twelve week/twelve step program for unblocking your creativity. It involves morning pages, artist dates, and different exercises and practices for each week. You would also need a copy of the book.

Here’s the link:
http://theartistswayblog.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/october-1-2010/#comments

Let me know if you join. I think it will be fun—and hopefully productive!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, Linda, I'm so glad you posted this on your blog! I think that many of your emails sent to our writing groups are really things you should be posting on your blog, so maybe we can slowly train people to read blogs more and rely less on email... just a thought, R